Are you a Movie lover and download or purchase movies frequently? Many times you must have faced a problem when you downloaded a movie in some other language. Now its a bit hard to watch a movie in some other language which your mind can't understand.
The solution is to use Subtitles. You can watch movies in other languages with subtitles in English or your own language. In that way you can understand the movie.
But the main problem occurs where to get these subtitles? Many times we waste a lot of time in searching for the subtitles for a particular movie.
So here is the solution which will make your life easier. If you are using a Codec pack like K-Lite codec pack then you must have used "Media Player Classic" which comes bundled with most of the popular codec packs. We'll use the same Media Player Classic in this tutorial. You can download K-Lite Codec pack from here or download stand-alone version of Media Player Classic from here.
1. Open Media Player Classic and open your desired movie.
2. Now goto "File -> Subtitle database -> Download".
3. It'll automatic search for the subtitles and will show you a list of all subtitles available for that movie.
4. Just select the desired subtitles and use it.
5. You can use the Subtitle database URL with any other URL if you want. Goto "View -> Options". Click on "Subtitles -> Database" and change the URL in right-side pane with any other URL. Click on "Test" button to check whether its valid URL or not.
6. Thats it. Now you can easily download Subtitles for any movie using Media Player Classic.
Note: Our video download tool has been disabled by YouTube. We’re hoping to get it back up and running soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.
To download a video to your computer, enter the YouTube URL for the video in the box above (example). It will be downloaded in flv format - use VLC or another compatible player to view it.
|Download Movies Automatically Using Media Player Classic|